The Good news (Gospel) is that Jesus is the Christ (Messiah) and that, through him, we have a place in God's Kingdom.
- Through Christ Jesus, we proclaim the resurrection from the dead (Acts 2:22-36, Acts 4:2)
- The Gospel of the kingdom (Acts 18:12, 20:25, 32)
- Christ (Messiah) is Jesus (Acts 5:30-32, 5:42, Acts 9:20 Acts 10:36-46, Acts 13:30-35 Acts 17:3)
- The new covenant is established with his blood. (Luke 22:20, Acts 20:28)
- Through Jesus, we are reconciled to God (Acts 4:10-12, Acts 5:30-32, Acts 13:36-41)
- Through Jesus, we receive the Holy Spirit (Acts 2:32-33, Acts 11:5-18, Acts 19:2-6)
- Through Jesus, we receive an inheritance in the Kingdom of God. (Acts 8:12, Acts 20:32)
- Justification is by entering into the new covenant through repentance and faith. (Acts 2:38, Acts 13:36-40, Acts 14:22, Acts 15:8-11)
- We are cleansed by faith and saved by grace—not by unnecessary burdens in following the law of Moses. (Acts 15:5-11, Acts 15:28-29)
Jesus is my Lord and Savior, He is the provision for salvation from God our Savior. God uses agents to implement his plan and purposes. https://biblicalagency.com/ As the one mediator between God and man, Jesus is also Lord and Savior under the framework for salvation from the one God and Father, the ultimate cause of salvation.
"The God of our fathers raised Jesus, whom you killed by hanging him on a tree. God exalted him at his right hand as Leader and Savior, to give repentance to Israel and forgiveness of sins." (Acts 5:30-31 )
Indeed there is no salvation apart from God. The one God and Father is the ultimate cause and Jesus Christ our Lord is the proximate cause. Jesus gave himself according to the will of our God and Father (Gal 1:4) The God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, the God of our fathers, glorified his servant Jesus (Acts 3:13) God has made him both Lord and Christ, this Jesus whom was crucified (Acts 2:36).
Integrity Syndicate Discord: https://discord.gg/wM7HtbeQeX